New Projects for the New Year? Well I did start another pair of Monkey socks…
My knitting resolutions for the upcoming year are:
- Enjoy making beautiful things in this beautiful city
- Write out patterns for some of the projects I’ve knit up.
- Spin more; specifically, dye and spin enough for a sweater, then design and knit the sweater.
- Document my finished objects more carefully
- Pick up and COMPLETE some if not all of my unfinished projects – at least those projects which are promising.
- Knit myself a puppy… OK – the story is I really want to get a dog, but since I’m moving, and it’s pretty much impossible to find a place in Vancouver that allows dogs, I think that at this point in my life, I’m just going to have to be realistic, and move on. Thus I figure the solution to my problem is a knitted puppy.