It has been so much fun this spring and summer, releasing the little knits from Max & Bodhi’s Wardrobe one by one, and watching the knits appear in our KAL thread!
We loved seeing your happy (and frowny) faced babes, and were inspired by the beautiful colour combinations that you chose. Thanks so much for sharing!
Want to join the conversation and share your knits? If you don’t already, stay in touch by getting our excellent email updates, and chatting online on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or Ravelry! We love to hear your stories, and are happy to help.
Who Knit it Best? Our Favourites So Far:
There are so many beautiful knits from Max & Bodhi’s already (browse them all on ravelry here), but I wanted to feature a few of my favourites! For more info, click the Ravelry project links / photo credits below the images.
Max & Bodhi’s KAL winners!
Along with all the fab projects we have also enjoyed the Max & Bodhi’s KAL. Knitters worked their way through as many projects from the book as it was released. Here are the lucky winners!
- meimei073, ElizabethsMommy, and ranaetire have each won a skein of Sweet Fiber Cashmerino 20 in the gorgeous ‘sea glass’.
- womaninashoe has won a skein of SweetGeorgia Cashluxe Fine in ‘bison’.
- knittyk has won a $36 gift certificate for Hazel Knits.
- viki has won 2 skeins of Rainbow Heirloom Sweater in a surprise color combo.
- designers’ choice goes to to Knit24seven who knit one of everything! From Playdate to Bumble she knit her way through the whole book. Knit24seven has won her choice of ebook from Tin Can Knits.
Thanks again to all the fabulous yarn dyers we worked with on this book. We know the winners will enjoy working with these yarns as much as we did!
Searching for the perfect unisex baby knit?
All of the patterns from Max & Bodhi’s Wardrobe are now available to purchase individually, if you’d like to knit just one. Or you can get the complete ebook for $16! This collection would make an excellent gift for an expectant mom or grandma (just click the ‘send as a gift‘ link).