Bizmoon in Paris

May 6, 2019

It’s not often that Emily and I are in the same city at the same time. We met while working together at a yarn shop in Vancouver, but since then have always been a long distance pair. We work most of the time with an ocean and an 8 hour time difference between us, so it a treat to be together in the same room!

This year we met in Paris, a place we have both longed to visit. We are here having a grand time, doing a bit of photography (new designs coming VERY soon), but mostly eating pastries, walking for miles, seeing the sights, and discussing our dreams and ideas for Tin Can Knits.

If you are a Paris local come join us for knit night at L’oisive The on Wednesday May 8th at 6:30 – please book ahead in the L’oisive The Ravelry group here.

Finishing samples at the last minute? Never!
More Eiffel Tower? Yes we know it’s a tourist cliche, but…
Of course we had to pop in at La Bien Aimee!
Took my new sweater out for a spin! Admiring the beautiful Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre.
Taking in the architecture.
Nerds in our matching sweaters!
Nina and Ross in their best ‘Alexa made me pose for this’ pose.

New lacy lovelies coming soon

We have some new lacy designs for you that we’ll be launching in coming days! Hope you’ll join us at L’oisive The if you’re in the neighborhood!

1. May 8, 2019 2:00 pm

I love that sweater!!!!

2. Elizabeth Ann permalink
    May 6, 2019 7:17 pm

I’m totally jealous!!!!

3. May 6, 2019 9:02 am

Love the lacy sweaters! Look forward to you releasing the pattern.

4. Johane Guilbault permalink
    May 6, 2019 7:57 am

Lovely photos and gorgeous sweater ! ( Nerds in our matching sweaters!) What is it ?

5. May 6, 2019 7:03 am

Enjoy your time in Paris! Looking forward to the new lacy designs.

6. Meredith MC permalink
    May 6, 2019 6:28 am

I can’t wait to knit the sweater the three of you are wearing. Hopefully that’s the new design. I’ll be watching for it

7. Clive Green permalink