Last September Tin Can Knits launched 9 Months of Knitting, our first book of knitting patterns. One productive and eventful year later, we are pleased to announce our next collection :
Pacific Knits includes 20 irresistible, earthy, west coast inspired projects. There are quick knits: hats, mittens, and a button scarf. There are five new garment patterns; all designed in sizes from newborn to dad for maximum cuteness on the father-daughter fishing trip! And there are blankets, socks, booties and shawls… fun-to-knit projects with plenty of cables, texture, and lace!
What’s special about our books?
- Irresistible, unique, fun-to-knit designs
- Patterns designed for all sizes – so you can knit them for your boyfriend or for your grandbabies
- Alexa’s fun and fabulous photography
- Emily’s irreverent and entertaining write-ups
- Brilliant in-depth tutorials supporting our patterns
- All patterns included in the book are also available for individual download
How do we do it? 2 fearless women, 2 fantastic books to be launched in a little over 2 months from now, PLUS one new baby due in August… How do we do it? To tell the truth, we don’t really know! But sign up to keep in touch, and we will tell you the story!
When can I buy the book? If you sign up for our email updates now, we will let you know when Pacific Knits is available and tell you about:
- The bonus freebie pattern included in the book
- An irresistible early-release gem
- How you can attend the book launch party and get a signed copy, or see the trunk show at our lovely retailers.
How can I sell Pacific Knits? If you are interested in carrying Pacific Knits or our other patterns, hosting the trunk show, or having a book signing at your shop, email us at email@example.com, and join our retailers mailing list.
Woohoo – lets go to the beach for a mini sneak preview: