And we have WINNERS!!
Thanks to everyone who entered our Big Spring Destash contest in the following week.
We never imagined there would be such a huge response… But I guess you are all as excited as we are about beautiful yarn!
The Lucky WINNERS :::
Thanks again to everybody who participated! The random number generator has spoken, and our 10 winners are:
1. knitone24 – Skein Queen Voluptuous
2. Justsmi – Old Maiden Aunt BFL 4ply
3. anno – Orkney Angora Aurora 4-ply
4. weavergal – Malabrigo Merino Lace
5. debbieknits5000 – Uncommon Thread ‘Sumptuous DK’
6. ahickman – Madelinetosh Tosh Merino DK
7. Tinkhickman – Yarn Pony ‘ShowPony 4-ply’
8. birchblanket – Skein Queen ‘Opulent Cashmere’
9. Georgethegirl – Shilasdair ‘Luxury DK’
10. bluepurlgirl – Kettle Yarns ‘Islington’
Each will soon be recieving a lovely package with the yarn noted above, and an ecopy of Handmade in the UK! Are you one of these lucky winners? If so please contact me (via rav message to tincanknits) with your mailing address. And remember, if you’d prefer the yarn to be sent to a friend on your behalf, that’s fine too, just include the details in your message!
and what?! BONUS PRIZES ::: 10 extra lucky winners
Since there was such an overwhelming response to our contest, so many knitters had so many nice things to say about our patterns, we decided to dip a little deeper into our prize barrel, and pick out 10 more lucky winners! The 10 knitters will get a copy of the ebook of their choice: Handmade in the UK, Great White North, Pacific Knits, or 9 Months of Knitting!
Are you one of these lucky winners? We will be in contact with you via ravelry, to find out what your ebook of choice is!
Didn’t win this time? This probably won’t be the last time we have excellent yarn to give away… Get our email updates and we’ll let you know about new designs, tutorials, and subscriber specials!